Master Dale Burkhart VIII Dan (ITF, USTF),
Mr. Larry McGill, III Dan (ITF), VI Dan (WTF)
* Young Champions Martial Arts, Head Instructor Cherokee Trail, Fox Creek and Coyote Creek
2007 - Current
* Long Tao Martial Arts and Centennial Tae Kwon Do, Head Instructor 2006 - Current
* Young Olympians Karate/Young Champions of America, Instructor and Instructor Trainer
Carson, Cherokee Trail, Coyote Creek, Shaffer, and Russell 1998 - 2007
Brigham Young University Tae Kwon Do Club - Instructor 1980 - 1985.
* III Dan Certificate #YCTA-3-21, November 10, 2007, Tested by Grand Master Lang ,IX Dan YCTA
Mr. Kohler, VI Dan YCTA.
* II Dan Certificate #A-2-1562 ITF, December 2, 1995, Tested by Grand Master CE Sereff, IX Dan ITF
* I Dan Certificate #A-1-3040 ITF, December 6, 1981, Tested by Master CE Sereff, VIII Dan ITF.
* Renshi Certificate #050803 YCOA, August 8, 2005, Presented by Roger Hauf and Kraig
* First Aid/CPR/AED Certified 2/23/2008
* Class B Referee YCTA, march 2008
* Class C Referee YCTA # C-0097, February 17, 2007
* Class C Referee ITF October 21, 1995
* June 21, 2008, CKA Summer Fistival, Castle Rock, CO - Events participated in; Traditional
Patterns and Weapons Patterns, Awards; Weapons Patterns - Bronze.
* March 8, 2008, Colorado State Tournament, Denver, CO - Events participated in; Team Patterns,
Patterns, Sparring and Breaking. Awards; Sparring - Bronze, Breaking - Gold.
* September 15, 2007, New Mexico State Tournament, Portales, NM – Events participated in;
Patterns, Open Patterns, Team Patterns and Breaking. Awards; Patterns – Bronze, Open
Patterns – Gold, Team Patterns – Bronze, Breaking – Silver.
* May 19, 2007, Utah Classic, Salt Lake City, Utah – Events participated in; Patterns, Team
Patterns, Breaking. Awards; Patterns – Gold, Team Patterns – Silver, Breaking – Gold.
* April 21, 2007, Oklahoma State Tournament, Durant, OK – Events Participated in; Patterns and
Breaking. Awards; Breaking – Silver.
* March 10, 2007, Colorado State Championships, Denver, CO – Events participated in; Patterns,
Sparring, Breaking. Awards; Sparring – Bronze, Breaking – Bronze.
* October 14, 2006, Yom Chi National Championships, Salt Lake City, UT – Events participated in;
Patterns, Team Patterns, Breaking. Awards; Team Patterns – Silver, Breaking – Silver.
* April 1995 USTF Tournament, Broomfield, CO. Events participated in; Patterns and Sparring.
May 10, 2008 Instructor Seminar, taught by Mr David Barnett, IV Dan
April 12, 2008 Black Belt Seminar taught by Grand Master Walt Lang, IX, Portales, NM.
October 19-20, 2007, National Patterns Seminar YCTA, Denver, CO.
February 17, 2007 Referee Certification Seminar YCTA, Denver, CO.
July 2004, China Camp, Denver, CO. Sponsored by Young Champions of America. Taught by
Master Kenny Perez and Master Jerry Cook.
October 21, 1995 Referee Certification Seminar USTF.
· April 1, 2007, Sat on Brown and Black Belt Testing Board Young Champions of America.
· April 2006, Sat on Brown and Black Belt Testing Board, Young Champions of America.
Mr. Bryan Galke